Ready to embark on your journey to miles and points?
My favorite credit card at the moment is the Chase Sapphire Reserve card!
This is one of the best first cards to get if you’re new to the points and miles world.
(Greatly appreciate those of you using my referral link above)
Here are just a few reasons why you’d want to have this in your wallet:
– 50,000 bonus points once you reach minimum spend.
That’s worth at least $750 towards travel!
– $300 annual travel credit that can be applied towards any travel spend
(including parking and Uber/Lyft)
– 3X points on dining and travel
– Airport lounge access through Priority Pass membership
– Global Entry / TSA PreCheck fee credit
With these AMAZING benefits,
the $450 annual fee (not waived) pays for itself immediately!
I’ve already renewed mine for the second year,
and still find this card worth every penny!
Questions on how to use your points?
Not sure how to book an award flight?
Wanna learn how to strategize on credit card applications?
Leave a message or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
See you in first / business class! =)